Moving to Malaysia with MM2H Program
Fun & Sun Holidays Sdn. Bhd. travel company can help you to stay in Malaysia as long as you wish. It can be realized by one of the most interesting options for family immigration to Malaysia byparticipation in the MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) program initiated by government of Malaysia, allowing foreigners to stay in Malaysia as long as possible on a multiple-entry social visit pass.
The most of those, who has moved to Malaysia, stress out that this beautiful country attracts with its hospitality, stability, the developed infrastructure for foreigners, especially with the possibility of relocating to Malaysia other family members, high quality of learning environment for children and teenagers, the opportunity to travel at much lower prices to other parts of the world etc.
Actually anyone can be a participant of the program. The application is submitted for the whole family.
1. The Social Visit Pass is initially issued for a period of ten years, and is renewable.
2. This visa is renewable, every 10 years.
3. There is no minimum period of stay in Malaysia.
4.School children (up to 21 years old) will be given student pass to further their study at international schools, private colleges and universities
5. Your parents who are over 60-year old will be eligible to live in Malaysia under a special 6-month social visit visa renewable.
6. You can bring a maid from a country, her residential status will be validated by the government authorities.
7. You are allowedto run investment activities and participate in business in Malaysia.
8. No double taxation if there is a corresponding tax agreement between Malaysia and your country to avoid double taxation.
9. You have the right to buya real estate with your 100% ownership.
10. Other financial benefits and tax preferences.
11. The MM2H program allows you to work up to 20 hours a week in qualified positions, approved by Immigration Department.
You and your family members will be given an officialMM2H pass which is recognized by Ministry of Internal Affairs, Immigration Department and other government authorities in Malaysia.
Eligibility for the MM2H program
1. Applicants under 50 years old must provide a proof of liquid assets ownership of at least RM 500,000 (USD 135,000) and income outside Malaysia not less than RM 10,000 (USD2,700)/month. Meanwhile the applicant must deposit at least RM 500,000 (USD 135,000) for 3 months to his/her bank account.
2. Applicants over 50 years of age must provide a proof of liquid assetownership of at least RM 350,000 (USD 95,000) and income outside Malaysia not less than RM 10,000 (USD2,700)/month.
The applicant must have at least RM 350,000 (USD 95,000) deposited at his/her bank account for 3 months.
Fun & Sun Holidays Sdn. Bhd.is ready to answer your questions regarding MM2H program and help you to move to Malaysia.